The newest innovation from Wildlife Technologies, the Mighty Atom Max! You can pay more for a caller, you just can’t get more from a caller. Call us for a sound demo and hear what your predators have been missing.
Mighty Atom Max individual specs:
- Sounds – factory loaded with 126 studio-grade sounds – Click HERE for the USA and Canada Sound Lists – May be customized as necessary.
- Power Requirement
- Batteries – 10 AA alkaline or 10 AA NIMH (rechargeable NIMH recommended)
- Sound Capacity – 1000 sounds
- Power Handling – 100 watts
- Volume / Sensitivity – >130 db SPL @ 21 volts
- Frequency Response – 300 Hz to 20 KHz
- Designed to Withstand Demanding Environmental Conditions
- Weight – approx 7.2 lbs
Mighty Atom E-caller Specs:
- Amplifier – 100% Digital.
- Sounds – Digitally recorded wild animals – studio grade quality
- Operation – One recessed slide button – just turn it on and you’re ready to go
- Size (including speaker bell) – 7″ x 7.5″ x 11.25″
- Antenna – Internal / nothing to get snagged
- 100 watt base speaker to recreate the fundamental frequencies of most wildlife
- 60 watt super tweeter for outstanding detail and clarity in high frequencies without harshness
- TRANSMITTER – Click HERE for Remote Control Specs
Info from Wildlife Technologies:
In order to design the ideal wildlife caller, we first had to define the requirements of wildlife calling. After 16 years of exhaustive research, we determined there were three basic considerations that must be met in order to build the ideal wildlife caller. First is the aural (hearing) sensitivity of the individual animals and their ability to discriminate between the subtle differences (details) of a given sound. We researched published research in this area and also conducted our own studies. We found that most animals can aurally differentiate or discriminate between the smallest details of a sound. The lesson learned from these studies is quite apparent. If you’re not using high quality sounds (studio grade quality) when calling animals, your chances of success are diminished.
The second consideration was to integrate a state-of-the-art, solid-state digital audio system capable of reproducing each animal sound as accurately as possible. The sound system we use is controlled by software, just like a computer. This software control gives the product reliability and versatility that is unmatched in the wildlife caller industry.
The third consideration is volume. Thru our research we have also discovered that most animals, when listening to a sound, perceive the distance between their position and the sound source by the volume of the sound source. Extreme volume creates territorial aggression with most predators when using the sound of the species you are trying to call. Our wildlife caller is the only caller you can buy that is guaranteed to trigger responses (territorial howling) from coyotes 100% of the time at night providing they are in the calling area. Imagine being able to locate predators first and then call them. That’s just one of the reasons why more professional wildlife callers choose our systems over our competitor’s products.