GunVault BioMetric MicroBioVault 500: MBV500
External Dimensions: 11” x 8.5” x 2.25”
Internal Dimensions: 10.75 x 6.5 x 2
Weight: 5 lbs
The MVB500 MicroBioVault Notebook uses biometrics, specifically fingerprint recognition, to access the safe contents. A high-performance algorithm is used to achieve speedy identification of enrolled fingerprints; and at the same time has a very low False Reject Rate (FRR) for a given False Accept Rate (FAR). This self-learning algorithm of the GunVault Bio adds new minutiae to the fingerprint sensor, which decreases the likelihood of FRR, updates slight changes that might occur over time to an enrolled fingerprint, as well as to help distinguish variations between the enrolled fingerprints. System can handle a maximum of thirty fingerprint templates.
- Outside is constructed of 18-gauge steel.
- Soft foam on the inside protects valuables.
- High-Strength lock mechanism performs reliably, time after time.
- Precise fittings are virtually impossible to pry open with hand tools.
- Built-in computer blocks access after repeated invalid entries.
- Tamper indicator alerts you to invalid entry attempts
- Comes with 4 ft. Security Cable (Included with MV500 and MVB500 models).