Burris' XTR II scope features a five-times zoom system, front focal plane precision reticles, dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs with Zero Click Stop technology, and outstanding optical performance. The F-Class MOA Reticle is the only reticle of its kind to feature multiple illuminated center dots, the Front Focal Plane reticle keeps the 1/2 MOA grid design accurate at any magnification. A second 20 MOA offset 1/2 MOA grid allow shooters to obtain an extra 20 MOA of elevation beyond the capability of the turret adjustments and still have horizontal wind hold-off references. You'll appreciate the accuracy of the hand-fitted internal assemblies under triple-spring tension for absolute precision and shock-proofing.
Burris XTR II Scope - 201080
- Reticle:?F-Class MOA?Illum FFP CLICK HERE for more info
- Design: Front Focal Plane CLICK HERE for more info
- Field of View (Feet @ 100 Yards): 13.2 Low - 2.8 High
- Exit Pupil mm: 6.25 Low - 1.25 High
- Click Value: 1/8 MIL
- Elevation Adjustment*: 70 MOA
- Windage Adjustment*: 30 MOA
- Eye Relief (in.): 3.50 - 4.25
- Length: 16.68"
- Finish: Matte
- Adjustment Knobs CLICK HERE for more info
*Total adjustment capability.
|Adj Size||.125 MOA @ 100 yds|
|Field of View||13.2-2.8 ft @ 100 yds|
|Optic Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Reticle||F-Class MOA Illuminated (FFP)|
Burris XTR II Rifle Scope, 8x-40x-50mm, 34mm Tube, F-Class MOA Illum FFP Reticle, Matte Black - 201080
- Manufacturer: BURRIS
- Manufacturer Product Id: 201080
- Healy SKU: 80-01-1032
- UPC: 000381010803
- Location: Warehouse S
- Availability: In Stock
- Availability Details: This product is NOT currently available in our retail store. This product is currently available for online purchase. It can be shipped to you or picked up in our store.