Burris' XTR II riflescope features a 5x zoom system, front focal plane precision reticle, dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knob with Zero Click Stop technology, and outstanding optical performance. The G2B Mil-Dot is a versatile, combat-proven reticle ideal for mid- to long-range tactical shooting. It has 1/2-mil hash marks in between the 1-mil dots for precise aiming, distance measurement, holdover, and hold-off for wind. The Front Focal Plane reticle design allows the reticle size to increase or decrease with the magnification and while keeping trajectory compensation correct and proportional. It has Hi-Lume multi-coated lenses which optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance. The hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil, and are vibration-resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols. This model has a 1.5-8x28mm Illuminated XTR II Ballistic 5.56 FFP reticle.
Burris XTR II Scope - 201010
- Reticle:?XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3 Illum DFP CLICK HERE for more info
- Design: Dual Focal Plane CLICK HERE for more info
- Field of View (Feet @ 100 Yards): 65 Low - 13.3 High
- Exit Pupil mm: 12 Low - 3.5 High
- Click Value: 1/10 MIL
- Elevation Adjustment*: 90 MOA
- Windage Adjustment*: 90 MOA
- Eye Relief (in.): 3.75 - 4.0
- Length: 12.75"
- Finish: Matte
- Adjustment Knobs CLICK HERE for more info
*Total adjustment capability.
|Adj Size||1/10 mil|
|Exit Pupil Range||12-3.5mm|
|Field of View||65-13.3 ft @ 100 yds|
|Optic Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Reticle||Illuminated XTR II Ballistic 5.56 (DFP)|
Burris XTR II Rifle Scope, 1.5-8x-28mm, 34mm Tube, XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3 Illum DFP Reticle, Matte Black - 201010
- Manufacturer: BURRIS COMPANY
- Manufacturer Product Id: 201010
- Healy SKU: HEALY-8KPLKP
- UPC: 000381010100
- Location: Warehouse T
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Availability Details: This product is NOT currently available in our retail store. This product is NOT currently available for online purchase.