Burris' Fullfield II scope has a one piece main tube and eyepiece, envied steel on steel adjustment system, and hi-lume multi-coatings on every single air to glass lens surface. The Fullfield II is even more forgiving for eye position, is a little shorter and a good bit lighter.
Burris Fullfield II Scope - 200183
- Reticle: Ballistic Plex CLICK HERE for more info
- Field of View (Feet @ 100 Yards): 22 Low - 7.5 High
- Exit Pupil mm: 9 Low - 3 High
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Adjustment Range*: 40 MOA
- Eye Relief (in.): 3.1 - 3.8
- Length: 13.0"
- Finish: Matte
*Total adjustment capability.
|Adj Size||.25 MOA|
|Field of View||22-7.5 ft @ 100 yds|
|Optic Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Proofs||Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof|
Burris Fullfield II Rifle Scope, 4.5x-14x-42mm, 1" Tube, Ballistic Plex Reticle, Matte Black - 200183
- Manufacturer: BURRIS
- Manufacturer Product Id: 200183
- Healy SKU: 80-01-1045
- UPC: 000381001832
- Location: Warehouse S
- Availability: In Stock
- Availability Details: This product is NOT currently available in our retail store. This product is currently available for online purchase. It can be shipped to you or picked up in our store.