Burris' Fullfield II riflescope combines classic features with modern manufacturing so you can proudly use for generations of successful hunts. The high-performance optical glass provides excellent clarity and contrast, while the Hi-Lume multi-coated, no-glare lens lets you hunt in all lighting conditions. Its Nitrogen-filled scope tube prevents fogging, even in cold and rain. It is also waterproof. This model has a 3-9x10mm Ballistic Plex retical and a nickel finish.
Burris Fullfield II Scope - 200169
- Reticle: Ballistic Plex CLICK HERE for more info
- Field of View (Feet @ 100 Yards): 33 Low - 13 High
- Exit Pupil mm: 13 Low - 5 High
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Adjustment Range*: 50 MOA
- Eye Relief (in.): 3.1 - 3.8
- Length: 12.2"
- Finish: Nickel
*Total adjustment capability.
|Adj Size||.25 MOA @ 100 yds|
|Exit Pupil Range||13-5mm|
|Field of View||33-13 ft @ 100 yds|
|Optic Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Proofs||Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof|
Burris Fullfield II Rifle Scope, 3x-9x-40mm, 1" Tube, Ballistic Plex Reticle, Nickel - 200169
- Manufacturer: BURRIS COMPANY
- Manufacturer Product Id: 200169
- Healy SKU: HEALY-CX9CKH
- UPC: 000381001696
- Location: Warehouse S
- Availability: In Stock
- Availability Details: This product is NOT currently available in our retail store. This product is currently available for online purchase. It can be shipped to you or picked up in our store.