All Fullfield II scope has a one piece main tube and eyepiece, envied steel on steel adjustment system, and hi-lume multi-coatings on every single air to glass lens surface. The FullField II is even more forgiving for eye position, is a little shorter and a good bit lighter.
Burris Fullfield II Scope - 200162
- Reticle: Ballistic Plex CLICK HERE for more info
- Field of View (Feet @ 100 Yards): 33 Low - 13 High
- Exit Pupil mm: 13 Low - 5 High
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Adjustment Range*: 50 MOA
- Eye Relief (in.): 3.1 - 3.8
- Length: 12.2"
- Finish: Matte
*Total adjustment capability.
|Adj Size||.25 MOA @ 100 yds|
|Field of View||33-13 ft @ 100 yds|
|Optic Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
Burris Fullfield II Rifle Scope, 3x-9x-40mm, 1" Tube, Ballistic Plex Reticle, Matte Black - 200162
- Manufacturer: BURRIS
- Manufacturer Product Id: 200162
- Healy SKU: 80-01-1042
- UPC: 000381001627
- Location: Warehouse S
- Availability: In Stock
- Availability Details: This product is NOT currently available in our retail store. This product is currently available for online purchase. It can be shipped to you or picked up in our store.