All Fullfield II scopes have a one piece main tube and eyepiece, envied steel on steel adjustment system, and hi-lume multi-coatings on every single air to glass lens surface. The Fullfield II is even more forgiving for eye position, is a little shorter and a good bit lighter.
Burris Fullfield II Scope - 200123
- Reticle: Ballistic Plex CLICK HERE for more info
- Field of View (Feet @ 100 Yards): 45 Low - 13 High
- Exit Pupil mm: 17 Low - 5 High
- Click Value: 1/2 MOA
- Adjustment Range*: 60 MOA
- Eye Relief (in.): 3.1 - 4.1
- Length: 11.4"
- Finish: Matte
*Total adjustment capability.
|Adj Size||.25 MOA @ 100 yds|
|Exit Pupil Range||17-5mm|
|Field of View||45-13 ft @ 100 yds|
|Optic Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Proofs||Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof|
Burris Fullfield II Rifle Scope, 2x-7x-35mm, 1" Tube, Ballistic Plex Reticle, Matte Black - 200123
- Manufacturer: BURRIS COMPANY
- Manufacturer Product Id: 200123
- Healy SKU: HEALY-9V149V
- UPC: 000381001238
- Location: Warehouse S
- Availability: In Stock
- Availability Details: This product is NOT currently available in our retail store. This product is currently available for online purchase. It can be shipped to you or picked up in our store.