Blackhawk was founded in 1993 by Navy Seal Mike Noell. Since that time, Blackhawk’s meticulous obsession with quality has made it the choice of special ops units, law enforcement officers, hunters and sport shooters worldwide.
Blackhawk Sportster Modular Weapon Cases Feature: 74SG04BK - Dimensions: 36” L x 13” H x 5” D
- Made of durable 600 denier polyester
- Heavy-duty tactical webbing used on shoulder straps and contact points
- Modular discreet case with removable, padded divider to separate two firearms or one firearm and a full set of pouches
- Full MOLLE or Speed Clip™-compatible webbing on both interior walls for maximum configuration of mag pouches and other accessories inside the case
- Available in black
- Wraparound tactical web handles provide superior weight support and durability
- Built from tight-weave, heavyweight 600 denier polyester with thick PVC laminate for added stability
- Interior of case features extra soft fabric to protect the finish of your firearm
- Dual-density foam design incorporates open-cell foam next to gun for protection and closed-cell foam on the outside to protect against impact
- Self-healing, heavy-duty, oversized coil zippers last longer
- Closure features dual zipper pulls for a lockable case
- Seams include heavy binding with two rows of locked stitching for durability
- Pouches not included. Case comes with a muzzle retainer 74MR00BK (#7) and a set of weapon retainers 74WR00BK (#5).
|Model1||Modular Weapon Case|
Blackhawk Sportster Modular Weapons Case - 74SG04BK
- Manufacturer: BLACKHAWK
- Manufacturer Product Id: 74SG04BK
- Healy SKU: 30-06-0021
- UPC: 648018134470
- Location: Warehouse R
- Availability: In Stock
- Availability Details: This product is NOT currently available in our retail store. This product is currently available for online purchase. It can be shipped to you or picked up in our store.