- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 15 Rds.
- Action: Single/Double
- Total length: 8.5 Inches
- Barrel length: 4.9 inches
- Total thickness:1.5 Inches
- Total height: 5.4 Inches
- Sight radius:6.1 Inches
- Weight empty:33.3 oz.
The average reliability of all M9 pistols tested at Beretta U.S.A. is 17,500 rounds without a stoppage. During one test of twelve pistols fired at Beretta U.S.A. before Army supervision, Beretta-made M9 pistols shot 168,000 rounds without a single malfunction. The Beretta 9mm pistol was the most reliable of all pistols tested in the 1984 competition which resulted in the award of the M9 contract to Beretta. Two-thirds of all M9 pistols endurance tested at Beretta U.S.A. fired 5,000 rounds without a single mal function or, at most, with only one malfunction. The average durability of Beretta M9 slides is over 35,000 rounds, the point at which U.S. Army testing ceases. The average durability of M9 frames is over 30,000 rounds. The average durability of M9 locking blocks is 22,000 rounds.
|Barrel Length Range||4.00" to 4.99"|
|Frame Finish||Black Bruniton|
|Frame Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Manufacturer||BERETTA USA CORP|
|Weight Range||32.00 oz to 47.99 oz|
Beretta M9 Pistol, 9mm, 15+1 Cap., 2ea. Mags, 4.9" Barrel, Black Finish, Fixed Sights - J92M9A0M
- Manufacturer: BERETTA USA CORP
- Manufacturer Product Id: J92M9A0M
- Healy SKU: HEALY-PDGTCY
- UPC: 082442816371
- Location: Warehouse T
- Availability: In Stock
- Availability Details: This product is NOT currently available in our retail store; however, it can be ordered for store pickup. This product is currently available for online purchase. It can be shipped to your designated FFL or picked up in our store.