- 416 Stainless Steel Heavy Contour Barrel
- Chambered In .260 Remington
- 1-8.5 Twist
- Black Teflon Coated Barrel
- Panther Flash Hider
- Optics Ready A3-Style Upper Receiver
- Standard Aluminum Free Float Tube
- Aluminum Single Rail Gas Block
- Includes charging handle and bolt assembly
- Includes shell deflector, dust cover and forward assist (if applicable)
Important Information -- Once a barrel has been fired or installed/pinned we cannot accept any returns. You must inspect your assembly for defects BEFORE pinning it to your lower assembly. Call us immediately with any problems and/or for return instructions.
DPMS AR-15 Uppers Include: .204 Ruger,.223 Remington, 5.56 NATO, 6.8x43mm SPC II, .30 Remington, and 7.62x39mm.
DPMS LR-308 Uppers include: .243 Win, .260 Rem, .338 Federal, 6.5 Creedmoor, .308 Win, and 7.62 NATO
Colt AR-15 Hammer Pin and Trigger Pin Dimensions:
Some (not all) Colt AR rifles were manufactured as "large pin Colts" rifles, meaning that the trigger & hammer pins and pin holes are approximately .176" diameter. Why, you ask? This was originally intended to keep M-16 full-auto fire control from being installed in AR non-military receivers. Many Colts and all other brands are manufactured with the mil-spec .156" hammer and trigger pins/holes found in all M-16 military rifles. Measure your trigger & hammer pins or holes to determine if you have a .176" large hole Colt AR.
|Caliber / Gauge||260 Rem|
|Stock / Grip||Standard Length Aluminum Free Floating|
|Avg Weight Empty||No|
|Centerfire / Rimfire||Centerfire|
|FFL Restricted Item?||No|